The Senate Armed Services Committee today voted by voice to favorably report out a list of 38 pending military promotions in the Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force, as well as the following civilian nominations:
- Honorable Gabriel O. Camarillo to be Under Secretary of the Army;
- Ms. Rachel L. Jacobson to be Assistant Secretary of the Army for Energy, Installations, and Environment;
- Mr. Alex Wagner to be Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower and Reserve Affairs;
- Mr. Andrew P. Hunter to be Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics;
- Dr. David A. Honey to be Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering; and
- Ms. Corey A. Hinderstein to be Deputy Administrator for Defense Nuclear Nonproliferation, National Nuclear Security Administration.
The nominations were immediately reported to the floor following the Committee’s action.
Cole Stevens (SASC Democrats), 202-224-8636
Marta Hernandez (SASC Republicans), 202-224-3871