SASC Advances Nominations of Camarillo, Jacobson, Wagner, Hunter, Honey, Hinderstein, 38 Military Promotions
The Senate Armed Services Committee today voted by voice to favorably report out a list of 38 pending military promotions in the Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force, as well as the following civilian nominations:
- Honorable Gabriel O. Camarillo to be Under Secretary of the Army;
- Ms. Rachel L. Jacobson to be Assistant Secretary of the Army for Energy, Installations, and Environment;
- Mr. Alex Wagner to be Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower and Reserve Affairs;
- Mr. Andrew P. Hunter to be Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics;
- Dr. David A. Honey to be Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering; and
- Ms. Corey A. Hinderstein to be Deputy Administrator for Defense Nuclear Nonproliferation, National Nuclear Security Administration.
The nominations were immediately reported to the floor following the Committee’s action.