SASC Advances Nominations of Krass, Ortiz Jones, Ratner, Skelly, Berger, 2,932 Military Promotions
WASHINGTON, DC—The Senate Armed Services Committee today voted by voice to favorably report out a list of 2,932 pending military nominations in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force, as well as the following civilian nominations:
- Honorable Caroline D. Krass to be General Counsel of the Department of Defense
- Ms. Gina Ortiz Jones to be Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Dr. Ely S. Ratner to be Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs
- Ms. Shawn G. Skelly to be Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness
- Ms. Meredith A. Berger to be Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations and Environment
The nominations were immediately reported to the floor following the Committee’s action.